General Board » Smile

•  King Zibijah
    King Zibijah Oakland, California
    How come the serious stare over the joy of being and becoming? ZB

How come the serious stare over the joy of being and becoming?
    ZB

• Thema Akua Mawusi
    Thema Akua Mawusi
    King Zibijah, My joy is within every ounce of my being. I am filled with joy regardless of expression. Tracy "Thema"

King Zibijah,

My joy is within every ounce of my being. I am filled with joy regardless of expression.

Tracy "Thema"

•  King Zibijah
    King Zibijah Oakland, California
    Great,I am gonna come to your book signing.Hope to see some smiles mixed in with those expressions.

Great,I am gonna come to your book signing.Hope to see some smiles mixed in with those expressions.

• kissdskye
    kissdskye St.Louis
    Hotep,Thema! When did you leave heaven?(I mean your birthday!)When did you start writing poetry?When will you issue an anthology of all your poems,a la Haki Matubuki(Don Lee)Are you writing a play or currently planning to write one?Any hints about who will be cast as you?What other woman deserves your praise? Are you married?If so,what's your king's name? I hear your resolve and determination in your works.Who came close enough to breaking your heart in your young life? African men have an overwhelming desire to protect you,to desire you.How do you feel about that?Has that turned into possessiveness at any time in your young life?How do you deal with it?Your"smile"shows in your spoken and written words. Feel free to quote your poems in answering my queries. Hotep!

Hotep,Thema!
    When did you leave heaven?(I mean your birthday!)When did you start writing poetry?When will you issue an anthology of all your poems,a la Haki Matubuki(Don Lee)Are you writing a play or currently planning to write one?Any hints about who will be cast as you?What other woman deserves your praise?
    Are you married?If so,what's your king's name?
    I hear your resolve and determination in your works.Who came close enough to breaking your heart in your young life?
    African men have an overwhelming desire to protect you,to desire you.How do you feel about that?Has that turned into possessiveness at any time in your young life?How do you deal with it?Your"smile"shows in your spoken and written words.
    Feel free to quote your poems in answering my queries.
    Hotep!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post